MainPower has talented and committed employees, from field staff to office staff, who provide the highest standard of service to the community. Our people go the extra mile to ensure that we deliver a safe and reliable power supply to our region.
We have an absolute commitment to Safety First in everything we do - our motto is ‘Think Safe, Work Safe, Home Safe’.
- To achieve a positive work environment we have a number of initiatives in place to support our employees.
- We encourage all employees to strive to reach their full potential and offer professional development in both leadership and technical skills.
- Our Employee Wellness Programme recognises the importance of the health and wellbeing of staff and includes initiatives that encourage and assist employees to maintain overall personal wellbeing.
- All employees are welcome to join the MainPower Social Club, with a range of events held throughout the year.
- Reward and recognition programmes including the Workplace Safety Innovation Award and acknowledgement of long serving employees.
We provide equal employment opportunities and ensure that all employees have the right to work in an environment free from all forms of discrimination and conduct which can be considered harassing, coercive or disruptive.
Check out our current job vacancies here.